What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #11

May 3, 2017

A change of day today for ‘what the girls wore this week’ as we kind of missed last Friday, ops. These little ones have a habit of doing everything at the same time. Teething – check, both not sleeping (night or day) – check, so a few blogging things had to be slightly postponed. But here we are and I have a gorgeous little M&S number for Evie and a lovely gilet from Amelie this week.

We’ll be taking a week off next week as we’re on holiday but expect a bumper ‘what the girls wore this week’ when we’re back as I have some GORGEOUS holiday outfits ready for your little ones SS17 wardrobes when we are back…

Evie

Tops: M&S, Leggings: M&S

FullSizeRender-105FullSizeRender-104

I haven’t bought the girls clothes from M&S for ages, mainly because it’s not in Walton on Thames where I always shop but last weekend I took a trip over to their Brooklands store and oh my goodness they have some beautiful pieces.

I’m not usually one for slogans or writing on tops but they’re only young once and I couldn’t resist this sweet top for Evie. As you may have seen I am all about the florals and pastels and these leggings were just so perfect for her. They came in a pack with a light pink and pastel blue pair – love them!

IMG_5163IMG_5166

IMG_5249

Amelie

Dress: Next, Shoes: Clarks, Gilet: Next, Peppa Pig Umbrella: Mothercare

Spring what happened? The other week I was digging out the summer clothes and now we are back to warmer layers. This topsy turvy weather has been the perfect excuse to get Amelie’s fake fur gilet out again. I love this, the colour, the ears on the hood and the fur – it looks adorable and she loves it as well!

In these showers its essential and too much fun for a toddler to have an umbrella and what more could a toddler desire than a Peppa one….

IMG_5118IMG_5119IMG_5102

See you very soon with our holiday wardrobes…

Sarah x

ALS

No Comments

• Reply Lauren | Belle du Brighton May 6, 2017 at 10:12 pm

I love that gillet! I’m not a fan of slogans on clothes either but the pastel and the fact that it’s not ‘in your face’ makes this top really lovely!
    #ALivelyStyle

• Reply sarahsurreymama May 21, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Thanks so much! I love the gilet too wish I could get away with one ☺

• Reply stacey May 7, 2017 at 4:54 pm

I love the pastel colours on the top and the leggings, i never go into M&S so i may just have to check them out for some bits for Olivia. The gilet is lovely to and my little girl would love the umbrella.

• Reply sarahsurreymama May 14, 2017 at 11:45 am

Nor did I until recently but they have some lovely bits x

• Reply Hannah | Make, Do & Push! May 8, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Such lovely spring colours! That gilet is divine πŸ™‚

Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

• Reply Becky May 10, 2017 at 6:09 am

I love that pineapple top! IT is just the cutest!!!!

• Reply Hannah Jane May 10, 2017 at 8:31 am

They both look so cute, the pastel spring colours are so pretty on them both and really suits them. Thank you for sharing with #whatmykidwore xx

• Reply This Mama Life May 10, 2017 at 8:36 am

Aww what adorable outfits!! The pineapple is the cutest and I love love love the pastel colours. Also, how cool is that umbrella?! Thanks for linking up with us petal! xx #whatmykidwore

• Reply sarahsurreymama May 14, 2017 at 11:41 am

Pleasure! Thanks for having us. Yes the umbrella is super cute! X

• Reply What My Kid Wore Wednesday #9 May 10, 2017 at 9:10 am

[…] gilet and umbrella combo over on Surrey Mama’s post from last week is a […]