What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #9

April 12, 2017

Hasn’t it been another glorious week! With the return of some warmer, sunny days we’ve been getting out the summer wardrobe.

We have also had to hit the shops for both of them; Amelie as she’s suddenly grown out of her 1.5/2 clothes and Evie’s hand me down 6-9 are all a bit wintery as the seasons are out. Here’s some of our favourites this week.

Amelie & Evie

Top: Gap, Leggings: Next (Amelie) & Gap (Evie)

FullSizeRender-80

I found them both this gorgeous short sleeved top in the Gap Kids sale. Amelie wore some new Next leggings and Evie some beautiful bow Gap Kids ones.

IMG_3121

IMG_3123

FullSizeRender-84IMG_4134

Amelie

Dress: Next, Leggings: Next, Demin Jacket: Gap

FullSizeRender-81FullSizeRender-82

This dress was Amelie’s choice as she’s getting really picky about what she wears. I added a Demin jacket for the mornings when we’re out as it’s still quite chilly. She loves this dress and asks to wear it most days!

FullSizeRender-79FullSizeRender-78

More from us next week I’m hoping for more sunny days so they can get wear out of their clothes ??☀️

Lucy At Home
This Mama Life

• Reply stacey April 21, 2017 at 8:40 pm

How cute are those tops and i love the spotted dress from next.

• Reply This Mama Life April 24, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Yay for more sunshine! And yay for twinning! How cute is that top. Love the detailing on it. Loving Amelie’s choice of outfit. Isla is the same just now – so determined about her outfit choices. Unfortunately hers involve odd shoes, so she doesn’t do as well haha. Thanks so much for linking up with #whatmykidwore lovey!x

• Reply Mrs Warburton April 25, 2017 at 9:32 pm

I love these outfits! Cute little matching tops, and I especially that spotted dress with the denim jacket – it’s a great combo xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 25, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Thank you! Yes that dress is Amelie’s favourite x

• Reply Hannah Jane April 25, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Oh I love twinning!! I’d have my girls twinning every day if I had enough matching clothes (not sure Hubby would be so keen though!). That denim dress with the spotted dress is just gorgeous and the colour really suits Amelie. Thank you for sharing with #whatmykidwore x

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 29, 2017 at 8:03 pm