What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #7

March 30, 2017

This week marks the start of the Easter holidays for Amelie and hasn’t it been gorgeous! We’ve been spending lots of time outside and I’ve been trying to find clothes that Amelie won’t be too hot in when she’s running around.

Evie has grown massively recently and I definitely need to get out some 6-9 month clothes for her! Before that happens I’ve been putting her in a few favourite babygrows as she won’t be wearing them for much longer (sad face)

Amelie

Leggings: Baby Gap, Coat: Joules, Shoes: Clarks

IMG_3429

We are loving Gap at the moment they have some adorable prints. These leggings are my personal favourites but Amelie isn’t totally convinced as they aren’t all pink! I tried to negotiate with everything else in the outfit being pink! I now realise there are a lot of prints going on here! Oh to be a toddler.

Dress: Gap, Leggings: Gap

IMG_3401

Another Gap number. These leggings are just adorable and I’ve seen that they have this print in a dress so I might have to get that for the Spring as she loves the ballerinas.

Evie

Babygrow: John Lewis

IMG_3424IMG_3427

This is one of my favourite babygrows. It’s from John Lewis and it’s just so gorgeous with the pink stripe and zoo animals. I’m so sad she’ll be out of it very soon!

See you next week!

Sarah X

ALS
This Mama Life

• Reply Karen (@wouldliketobe) April 1, 2017 at 7:54 am

So cute. We are loving gap at the moment too and those ballerina leggings are adorable #alivelystyle

• Reply Hannah | MakeDo&Push April 3, 2017 at 8:42 am

Oh that Joules coat is back!! Absolutely divine! I love the John Lewis sleepsuit too… you’re making me want another baby!

Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 4, 2017 at 8:35 pm

Haha! Sorry ☺️ Expect to see that Joules coat again, she’s in a big pink phase and won’t touch her demon jacket ?

• Reply Mrs Warburton April 5, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Love the leggings! And that babygrow from John Lewis is so adorable!! Your girls are gorgeous #WhatMyKidWore

• Reply Sarah April 5, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Oh they are little poppets. I adore those leggings and the coat but most of all I love love love the sleepsuit, John Lewis always get it right don’t they. Beautiful outfits for the start of Easter x

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 5, 2017 at 8:57 pm

They really do, they have some gorgeous things. I’m so sad she’s nearly out of it ? x

• Reply This Mama Life April 9, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Wow I’m in love with the ballerina leggings…they are just too cute!! I need to try and track them down for Isla! That John Lewis babygrow is adorable too. What a lovely print 🙂 Thank you so much for linking up with us, always love seeing your posts on What My Kid Wore! x

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 14, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Thanks for reading! The ballerina leggings are super cute, I wanted the dress but it went into the sale and had sold out. Big sad face x