What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #6

March 24, 2017

Here’s my round up of what the girls wore this week.

Spring disappeared this week and we’ve had rain and freezing cold winds so we’ve been getting out the winter coats again after last weeks excitement!

I’ve been sale shopping this week for Evie and have also picked up a few bits for Amelie as she’s decided that 1) she only wants to wear dresses and 2) everything has to be pink or demin…

Evie

Dress and leggings: Next, Socks: Baby Gap

I picked up this little dress and leggings number in the Next sale this week. It’s a really lovely outfit and nice to see her in blue.

I am a big fan of Baby Gap socks as they seem to be the only ones that stay on her feet so I picked up these ones for her. I love the frills on them.

IMG_3155IMG_3153

Amelie

Leggings and dress: Baby Gap

IMG_3203IMG_3204

I love this heart dress from Baby Gap. It’s a summer one but we put a long sleeved vest underneath so she wasn’t too cold.

She’s happy as she’s in pink and it’s s dress ???

See you next week.

ALS
This Mama Life

• Reply Sophie | Sophie and Lily March 24, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Lovely clothes! Can’t beat a successful Next sale! I picked some bits up for F online for this A/W..but at the rate she is growing she may be too big! πŸ™ !

Sophie x
    #alivelystyle

• Reply mammasschool March 25, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I do really love that pink hearts dress….fortunately for my bank account we have no GAP! #alivelystyle

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 25, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Haha! It is a bit of a nightmare… they do have good offers often though thank goodness! X

• Reply Jenni March 27, 2017 at 3:12 pm

They look beautiful. Love her pink dress x #alivelystyle

• Reply Hannah | Make, Do & Push! March 30, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Such a cute outfit! I love that Next one so much! You’re making me want another girl πŸ˜‰

Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

• Reply This Mama Life April 3, 2017 at 11:52 pm

What cute outfits!! We do love a bit of Baby Gap over here. They always have such lovely bits in. Could spend a fortune. And yay for Next sale bargans – they’re the best πŸ™‚ Thanks for linking up with #whatmykidwore! xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 4, 2017 at 8:33 pm

I could really spend a fortune! Thanks for stopping by x