Lifestyle Reviews

My Mother’s Day wish list…

March 18, 2017

I’ve been seeing some gorgeous things recently, I think everyone brings out amazing new things around Mothers Day don’t they! Seeing all these lovely things inspired me to write down my wish list for Mother’s Day…
(I’d honestly be happy with cuddles and breakfast in bed, but if they’re looking for something to buy me then here it is)

Converse cream leather trainers

Trainers are just the best thing ever for maternity leave and for the Spring / Summer. I am in love with these cream leather Converse. The leather makes them a little bit more practical (and will hopefully make them last longer when you’re running after a toddler).

Jem and bea MAMA
clutch in blush

I already have a MAMA clutch in white grey but I saw this blush one today and I can’t resist it! ? I have a problem with anything blush or rose gold – I just love it!

Evie and toast Pom Pom scarf

I love a good scarf to dress up a jeans and white t shirt day and this Pom Pom scarf from Evie and toast is so cool! I tried it on today and it looked fab. It was Β£16.99 so really reasonable for a good scarf.

Joules blouse

I’m a big Joules fan. I love their children’s clothes and have lots of lovely tops from them. This blouse is a favourite, perfect for a slightly warmer Spring day and great with jeans. Love, love, love.

Photo frames

I have been taking so many photos since I got my new camera and really want to try and get some of the ones I really like framed. We’ve got a pink and grey theme going on in our bedroom so this Oliver Bonas frame would look amazing above the fireplace.

Nails / hair voucher

And finally nails or a trip to the hair dressers always gets a big thumbs up from me!

Happy Mothers Day for next weekend Mama’s

My Petit Canard
Tammymum

• Reply Beth Owen March 20, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I LOVE those leather converse! How cute and i love the colour. Love this list. #MarvMondays

• Reply justsayingmum March 22, 2017 at 10:51 am

Oh my word I adore your style! Those shoes, that bag and oh that scarf – divine! Hope you’re left a copy of this blog around for your hubby to see xx #FamilyFun

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 22, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Thanks so much! Haha, I better send him the link x

• Reply Autumn's Mummy March 22, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I love the colour of those Converse and the scarf – I’m a sucker for anything with pom poms! Hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day πŸ™‚ #MarvMondays

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 22, 2017 at 8:35 pm

Thank you! As am I, I have loved all the bobble hats this winter… Xx

• Reply Alana - Burnished Chaos March 22, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Oh wow, I need those Converse in my life!
    #FamilyFun

• Reply Super Busy Mum March 23, 2017 at 10:03 am

Those leather converse! Whoa! #MarvMondays

• Reply tammymum March 23, 2017 at 9:16 pm

This is a fab list. Right up my street. I love those converse. I have never owned any before but these look like just my style. I love the scarf too it’s beautiful and different! Thanks for joining us at #familyfun xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 25, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Thanks. I think I might have to treat myself to them – I keep seeing them and love them more!! X

• Reply Mary @TheHeartyLife March 27, 2017 at 8:47 pm