What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #1

February 10, 2017

I love dressing my girls so I thought I’d start a post about what they’ve been wearing every week.

Up first is Evie who has mostly been loving her dungarees….

Dungarees: John Lewis, Hair band: H&M

This gorgeous outfit is from John Lewis and we love the little collared top with a pink trim underneath the dungarees. I find socks a bit of a nightmare to keep on Evie as she is always kicking so much but Baby Gap do some fab warm ones which seem to stay on her (for longer than 2 minutes anyway)!

Dungarees: Mothercare, Hair band: H&M

Another dungarees number for Evie this week. This outfit is from Mothercare and is 0-3 months so we’re definitely nearly out of this one but hopefully not too soon as we love the Spring colours. I’ve added a little pink hair band from H&M to this but she wasn’t loving it for the photo. Bad model!

All in one: Baby Gap, Shoes: Baby Gap, Hair band: H&M

Finally we picked up this gorgeous little number from Baby Gap today. If you follow my Instagram you’ll know Baby Gap is a favourite in this household.

This is a fab little outfit as it’s an all in one but has poppers at the bottom for easy nappy changes. We’ve added a hairband from H&M and these sweet little shoes (I love shoes on babies) from Baby Gap.

Next week it’s Amelie’s turn… look our for the post on Friday.

This Mama Life

• Reply alanaperrin February 10, 2017 at 8:32 pm

These are such cute little outfits. I love the tiny flowers on the first outfit, a lovely detail.
    Alana x

• Reply Leah February 10, 2017 at 8:38 pm

What cute outfits. I love the floral dungarees!

• Reply sarahsurreymama February 10, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Thank you, yes they’re adorable aren’t they. Good old mothercare!

• Reply Sophie February 10, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Adorable! I must find some dungarees for my baby girl, she is a big 7 week old and almost in 3-6 months clothing (boohoo!) The floral dungarees are so pretty 🙂
    Sophie x
    #weekendtotstyle

• Reply sarahsurreymama February 10, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Thanks! Evie is quite big so I’m suddenly having to make sure she’s wearing everything!! Xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama February 12, 2017 at 8:00 pm

• Reply victorialjames February 11, 2017 at 8:59 am

Have you tried ‘sock ons’ to help keep the socks on? I think they’re a brilliant invention!

• Reply sarahsurreymama February 12, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I haven’t no, I will give them a try and let you know. Thank you x

• Reply Hannah Jane February 16, 2017 at 10:27 pm

I adore both those sets of dungarees, babies in dungarees has got to be one of my absolute favourite things. Love the little outfit from Gap too, I never would’ve guessed it was an all in one!! Thank you for sharing with #weekendtotstyle x

• Reply This Mama Life February 17, 2017 at 12:45 am

Wow!! What an adorable selection of outfits and what a little cutie! I’m particularly loving the floral dungaree set. It is so lovely! I wish I could still dress my toddler in these sorts of outfits – they are so sweet. Thanks so much for linking up with us on #weekendtotstyle 🙂 x

• Reply sarahsurreymama February 17, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Thank you! Yes same with my toddler but she has her own style these days i can just about twin them in some things ? they’ll hate me when they’re older won’t they! X

• Reply What the girls wore this week #2 February 17, 2017 at 2:24 pm

[…] is usually in dresses and tights other than the occasional dungarees number (see last weeks post for those adorable pieces) but this week its been a little milder so I am loving her in leggings […]