What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #19

October 27, 2017

Welcome back to what the girls wore this week.

It might have been 20 degrees this week but my mind is firmly in Autumn/winter mode and as such the girls have been trying out some gorgeous Christmas outfits.

Mini Melton kindly sent us these to try and Amelie absolutely LOVES her ‘Christmas party dress’, her words and I agree.

what the girls wore

The skirts are a beautiful red with a white and pink snowflakes. The detailing is gorgeous with a gold trim.

what the girls wore

They are beautifully made and fit the girls really well. Amelie is very petite so I always worry that skirts and shorts will fall down but these haven’t so far.

what the girls wore

I can’t wait for them to wear them over the Christmas season.

Have you found Christmas outfits for your little ones?

Sarah x

For more Autumn/Winter fashion check out these posts:

What the girls wore this week #18

Autumn clothes for me

*We were gifted these outfits in exchange for an honest blog post. All thoughts and opinions are our own*

• Reply Natasha October 27, 2017 at 9:37 pm

I’m desperate to find a Christmas outfit for Darcie. I think I want more than one though, that’s the problem. I love this set it is beautiful! I might have to get one of these

Tasha x

• Reply Sonia October 28, 2017 at 8:35 am

Awww that dress is so lovely. The girls look adorable in them. I’ve not even thought about Christmas outfits yet. I’m always late with everything 😉

• Reply Ky October 28, 2017 at 9:12 am

Oh I love these outfits, they are absolutely perfect for Christmas. Love the snowflake print.

• Reply Katy Stevens October 28, 2017 at 12:05 pm

They look absolutely beautiful! I love that snowflake top in particular!

• Reply Kira October 28, 2017 at 1:14 pm

What beautiful outfits .. kay was the same , her skirts always fell down . She was 8 and only fitting waist wise aged 6 lol 🙂

• Reply Jenni October 28, 2017 at 2:05 pm

I’ve never heard of Mini Melton before, going to see if they have any boys clothes. These are gorgeous x

• Reply Jess @ Catch A Single Thought October 28, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Love those Christmas outfits!! Such cute designs and they look as though they fit perfectly. Although I can’t quite believe that Christmas will soon be upon us!

• Reply Eva Katona October 28, 2017 at 4:31 pm

I love the to and the dress Christmas outfit the best! Super cute. Can’t believe it’s time to get the little ones Christmas outfit now.

• Reply Alex Donnelly October 29, 2017 at 11:43 am

The girls look so festive! I love skirts with thick woolly tights for little girls 🙂

• Reply Sarah October 30, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Me too! It looks so gorgeous doesn’t it. Thanks for reading x

• Reply Laura - Dear Bear and Beany November 4, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Gorgeous! I’ve yet to find Christmas outfits for my girls yet. I need to get a move on before everything sells out x