VLOGS

Five things we love about the Bugaboo Donkey

August 14, 2017

We have two girls under three and have been using our Bugaboo Donkey stroller daily for the past 10 months after deciding we would need a double for them both.

When Evie was born Amelie was just over two so we definitely needed a double option for the times she couldn’t or didn’t want to walk, but we also needed something that could be a single when we needed it to be. This was our brief and the Bugaboo Donkey fitted that perfectly.

Here are some of the features we love the most about the Bugaboo Donkey.

If you like our Youtube videos please do subscribe here

Did you decide to use a double stroller for your children? What did you choose?

• Reply Su {Ethan & Evelyn} August 15, 2017 at 10:03 am

Wow! This buggy as Amazing! I wish I have one of these when the kids are so little. I really like the way it expands! That’s just genius! Great review. Love your vlog too!

• Reply fashionandstylepolice August 15, 2017 at 12:13 pm

I have twins so it has always been a double stroller for us. This stroller looks great.

• Reply Nicole - thelittlestdarlings August 17, 2017 at 6:16 pm

I really wanted this but Brad said it was too expensive 😭
    Looks so nice though!

• Reply Sarah August 17, 2017 at 7:58 pm

They are!! We were supposed to sell out other one but I haven’t done it yet ops x

• Reply Vicki @ tippytupps August 20, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I absolutely love these prams – I would love to invest but with the littlest almost walking and 2 prams already I just can’t convince the hubby to go for it!

• Reply Everything Mummy August 20, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Love this pushchair I had a huge crush on it when I was deciding which double I wanted. I went for the Icandy but regretted it almost instantly :(! Great review xx

• Reply Eva Katona September 20, 2017 at 3:18 pm

We never had one, but I’ve heard from others too, that it’s a great buggy.

• Reply Sarah September 23, 2017 at 1:50 pm

It’s been fab! Thanks for reading x