We took Amelie to Peppa Pig World for her 3rd birthday last week and had such a great time. We were a little nervous about going with a toddler and a very adventurous crawling baby but it worked really well as Peppa Pig World caters for toddlers and the very young little ones.
We went the week before the summer holidays really started so were very lucky that it wasn’t very busy.
We were able to go on most rides and not have to queue longer than about 10 minutes, which with a three year old was perfect as toddlers and waiting don’t always go hand in hand.
We have been to Peppa Pig World previously but Amelie was nervous about going on the rides, this time we had to drag her off them! They are the perfect attraction for toddlers and they can relate to the episodes they have watched with rides like ‘Daddy Pig’s car’, ‘Grampy rabbits boats’ and ‘Grandpa pigs train’. Our favourite was Daddy pigs car, Amelie was asking to go on again and again!
Evie also had a great time in the outdoor play area. It was the perfect environment for her to crawl around and if it had of rained heavily there was an indoor soft play which we didn’t go in this time but did before and it’s fab!
We vlogged about our trip to Peppa Pig world so to see more of our adventure, take a look at our video here (and if you want to see more of our adventures, do subscribe to our channel)…
My top tips for a trip to Peppa Pig World
- Book in advance. We booked the day before and this made it a lot cheaper than a ticket on the day
- There are great nappy changing facilities and baby facilities on site, but if you’re little one has just potty trained like Amelie definitely take a potty
- If you have little ones a buggy is useful as it is a small park but there is some walking
- Take a spare change of clothes as there is a splash park and Amelie of course got soaked running in!
- There are lots of options for food and drink on site, they even sell formula so don’t worry about packing loads of things – we enjoyed a treat lunch out
- Get there as it opens, we quickly went to the rides and avoided the big queues later (or time some of the rides over lunch)
- Take a carrier for non walking ones. Evie was desperate to join in so in the carrier was much happier seeing what was going on
We had a great day and will be back again to see Peppa and her friends very soon!
Have you been to Peppa Pig World, what did you think?