What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #10

April 20, 2017

It’s our last week as a three as Amelie is back to pre school next week so we have had a busy week seeing friends and visiting some lovely places in Surrey. We also had a little shopping trip to Walton this week and some of the pieces were so gorgeous the girls are already wearing them!

It’s over to (mostly) Evie this week to model her new pieces…

Evie

Cardigan: Tu Sainsburys, Leggings: Next

FullSizeRender-95FullSizeRender-96

We picked up this cardigan in Sainsbury’s and it is absolutely gorgeous! The cream knit, the floral embroidery, the buttons it’s just the cutest little cardigan ever! It looks lovely with these pink leggings. It’s a lovely Spring outfit.

IMG_4453IMG_4455

Leggings: Gap Kids, Bib: Dribble on, Top: Next

FullSizeRender-98

We love these leggings from Baby Gap. The print is perfect for Spring and look lovely with a white top.

IMG_4428IMG_4425

Amelie

Cardigan and leggings: Next,Dress: JoJo Maman Bebe

FullSizeRender-99

Isn’t this purple cardigan just so adorable. I bought it for both girls and am already finding it goes with lots of things. Purple love this week!

IMG_4501IMG_4499

This Mama Life

• Reply Hannah | Make, Do & Push! April 24, 2017 at 9:09 am

That Tu cardigan is PERFECT! I’m off to see whether they have it in Busby’s size! Divine!

Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

• Reply thislazymama April 26, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Looove that little floral cardi! Think I’ll need to pick this up for my niece!
    Your girls are just beautiful xx

• Reply stacey April 26, 2017 at 8:35 pm

I love that floral card! What an amazing buy, i hardly ever look at the clothes in sainsbury’s. Both girls look beautiful.

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 29, 2017 at 8:02 pm

I don’t really either, it just caught my eye – so pleased I saw it.

• Reply Hannah Jane April 28, 2017 at 10:17 am

So full of pretty Spring colours, they’re both look beautiful as always. I particularly love that cardi from Sainsbury’s, think I may have to pop in for a little nosey soon! Thank you for sharing with #whatmykidwore x

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 29, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Thank you. It’s adorable – but with weaning I’m not sure cream was the most practical choice but hey ho! ??

• Reply Sophia-Life with the Corbitts April 28, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Can’t believe that cardigan is from Sainsburys!!! I love the purple cardigan too. xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 29, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Thanks! I know I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. X

• Reply This Mama Life May 2, 2017 at 8:51 pm

What lovely outfits!! I am in love with that embroidered cardi from Sainsbury’s. I really need to check out their clothing section more often 🙂 The purple really suits Amelie too! Thanks so much for linking up with us on #whatmykidwore! x