What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #8

April 7, 2017

It’s Evie’s week this week. She’s suddenly in 6-9 month clothes so I’ve had a good excuse to get her a few new bits. This week we are loving Next…

Leggings: Next, Top: Next

FullSizeRender-73FullSizeRender-70

I saw this online and thought it was adorable. I love the animal print and the bunny is super cute, perfect for Easter weekend. She loves the bunny as well, it’s doubled into a teething toy!!

FullSizeRender-74

IMG_3877FullSizeRender-71IMG_3872FullSizeRender-72

Top & dress: Next, Cardigan: Next

We are also loving this outfit, again from Next. Now it’s a little warmer it’s lovely to have some thinner tops and I absolutely adore dungarees or pinafore dresses.

IMG_3766IMG_3747IMG_3752

See you next week with a big haul from Gap!

Sarah x

ALS
This Mama Life

• Reply Hello Beautiful Bear April 10, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Oh I do love NEXT, they’ve got some totally gorgeous pieces out at the moment and I daren’t go in because we really can’t afford for me to go mad right now! Evie is such a little stunner, my goodness, and that second top with the colourful birdy on is just perfect for spring/Easter xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 14, 2017 at 7:48 pm

Thanks so much! Yes I have to avoid the shops sometimes as I am terrible for buying the girls things! Ops x

• Reply Mrs Warburton April 18, 2017 at 8:21 pm

That bunny top is so adorable!! I absolutely love Next, we went in over the weekend for a nosey and they have some really lovely things at the moment. Gorgeous photos, Evie is a cutie pie xx

• Reply This Mama Life April 18, 2017 at 11:39 pm

YAY FOR NEXT!! I was in there yet again today. There are just so so many nice bits in at the moment! Loving both these outfits petal. The top and leggings combo is just the cutest and that dress is so sweet. Thanks so much for linking up with us 🙂 x #WMKWW

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 20, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Thanks lovely. We went again today ops and again too many lovely things! X

• Reply Hannah Jane April 18, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Don’t you just love Next? I am completely in love with the jumper and leggings, pink and grey are always such a pretty combo. Love the 3D detailing on the dress, so cute!! Thank you for sharing with #whatmykidwore x

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 20, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Absolutely love it! Love linking up with you both. X

• Reply Hannah | Make, Do & Push! April 20, 2017 at 1:55 pm

I ADORE the 3D detailing on these outfits! How adorable are they??? Also the ruffle collar… and those raindrops! Gorgeous!

Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama April 20, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Thank you! There are some gorgeous things around at the moment x