What the girls wore this week

What the girls wore this week #5

March 17, 2017

We’ve been away this week for a long weekend in Cornwall and Spring has most definitely sprung so this week is a mixture of Spring coats and holiday outfits.

Amelie’s Spring outfit

Dress: Next, Pumps: Clarks

I love this little demin dress from Next. It was perfect for our hotel stay as it had short sleeves for when she was warm running around at the kids club or after swimming. The little pumps from Clarks are fab Spring shoes. I always like to get the Amelie shoes from Clarks as I know they fit properly and these are a great mixture of a practical, good fitting and stylish shoe.

IMG_1788

Spring coats

Amelie, coat: Joules

Evie, all in one: Joules

The sun is shining so on warmer days I love coats or all in ones that are a little thinner for the girls. These coats from Joules are perfect, they look adorable and are warm enough for slightly cooler days. As always there is some matching going on.

Evie’s spring outfit

Top: Joules, Leggings: Joules & Next

I bought this little Joules outfit for Evie a while ago and have been waiting for some sun so she can wear it. As it’s still a little cool I’ve put a long sleeved top underneath and its quite big so it almost looks like a little dress. It’s a gorgeous Spring print.

Are you loving the Spring wardrobe updates? What have you found for your little ones for Spring?

Sarah x

ALS
This Mama Life

• Reply Katy (What Katy Said) March 19, 2017 at 9:45 pm

That denim dress is so cute!! Love it! x

• Reply Hannah | MakeDo&Push March 20, 2017 at 8:38 am

Such gorgeous outfits! The matching Joules coat/snowsuit are beautiful! Absolutely adorable!

Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 20, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Thanks lovely! I love a matching outfit ☺️thanks for having us x

• Reply Mums That Slay March 20, 2017 at 1:18 pm

What a lovely denim dress, it’s so cool and easy to dress up or down right. Love the pink onesie, so sweet. #ALivelyStyle Yvadney x

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 20, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Thanks yea it’s fab she’s living in it at the moment xx

• Reply Colette B March 20, 2017 at 9:50 pm

That denim dress is lush – I often struggle to fine stuff for my girls to wear on a day to day basis – they’re obsessed with dresses but they’re not always practical are they. This one would be ideal

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 20, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I agree often they are too long so I feel like she wouldn’t be able to play but this is fab! Xx

• Reply Alice (@newyoungmum) March 22, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Lovely outfits, Joules clothes are my fave. Amelia had one of the quilted jackets and it was always my favourite! xx

• Reply Sarah Hughes (@aMundaneSarah) March 22, 2017 at 9:33 pm

I do love a denim dress! I also love that Joules top. Do they do them in adult size?!

• Reply This Mama Life March 22, 2017 at 11:14 pm

That denim dress is adorable and looks really comfy, as well as super fashionable. The Pink Joules outerwear bits are AMAZING as well. What a gorgeous shade of Pink. Thanks so much for linking up with us, hope you have a lovely rest of the week 🙂 #WMKWW

• Reply Sophie | Sophie and Lily March 24, 2017 at 9:51 pm

I love the Joules clothes, I am so envious! Brilliant bright pink. Very on trend with the denim too 🙂
    #WMKWW
    Sophie x

• Reply sarahsurreymama March 25, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Thanks. We’re definitely loving denim at the moment x

• Reply Sophia-Life with the Corbitts March 27, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Joules clothes are so cute. We have just brought my son the boy version of the clarks shoes, they are so sweet. xx

• Reply Hannah Jane March 28, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Oh they’re both looking absolutely gorgeous and so spring like. I actually didn’t realise Joules did clothes for little ones… this could be dangerous for my bank balance!! Thank you for sharing with #whatmykidwore x